Monday 20 November 2006

the first step on the road


Well, this is the first step to overcoming my lack of an education.

I left school at the age of 15 not being allowed to stay at school or even (perish the thought) I wanted to stay on and go to Uni (oh no) was the response i got, girls of my class (ha ha) were only expected to become shop girls become nurses or more likely get married and have a brood,
funny that I did what was expected to, havent done that since (lol)

here I am now at evening class doing an Access course to go (if i pass to uni)
dont laugh but having had many children I should be a psycologist, but here goes, I am taking Sociology, Psychology, and History
well an Ole thing like me must know a lot lol
wish me luck i will need it

1 comment:

Pells said...

Hi Pam

I'll be checking on your blog from now on :)
Have to get a proper one for us as well.

Birgitta